A modern multinational company with a focus on copper, gold and silver mines.
• To monitor and analyze numbers of the company operations through planning, modeling, budgeting and reporting, contributing with the economic performance.
• Build new and manipulating existing financial models and valuations, having control of all related information.
• Recommend actions by analyzing and interpreting data of the operation and making comparative analyses, studying proposed changes in methods and materials.
• Identify trends, risks, opportunities and gaps and repot it.
• Work with stakeholders to design rolling weekly, monthly, annual budgets, forecasts and cashflow models.
• University Graduate: Accounting, Business Management or Economy.
• Experience with finance operations.
• Fluent English.
Location: Barra da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro-RJ